New low vision devices
ORCAM MyEye 2.0
The ORCAM MyEye 2.0 is the latest version of the ORCAM family of devices. It is upgraded with lots of new features like “gesture stopping” to allow the reader to pause reading, a wider capture range for the camera and is cordless, which makes it a lot more convenient to walk around with.
explorē 5 Handheld Electronic Magnifier
- HD image quality 5˝ LCD screen and sharp HD autofocus camera
- 2X-22X magnification
- 3 modes of use: Straight out of your pocket, with folding handle or tabletop use
- TV output: Display enlarged pictures and text on your TV
- Can store 1000s of images for viewing anytime
Prodigi Connect 12 with distance viewing
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- 12.2-inch full HD touchscreen
- Optional powerful, wireless camera – up to 40x magnification in full HD with integrated capture function
- Multi-capture: capture a book or any multipage document, and then read it from first to last page
- Open Android platform provides access to 1,500,000 apps
- Smartboard connectivity
Ruby® 7 HD with PivotCam™!
- Continuous zoom with 2x–24x magnification
- Lightweight design at 18 ounces
- Unique PivotCam rotating camera
- Freeze Frame with adjustable magnification and panning
- Adjustable Reading Line and Masks to keep your place
- 20 high-contrast color viewing modes so you can adjust text to be easy on your eyes
OrCam is an intuitive wearable device with a smart camera designed to assist people who are blind or visually impaired.